Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Man stabbed over 'ginger hair'

A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the back after an argument over his ginger hair.
The victim was stabbed three times following the altercation at Kirkby's Wine Bar in Baildon, West Yorkshire, on Sunday night.

A West Yorkshire Police spokeswoman said: "There was a minor altercation earlier in the evening in the wine bar when comments were made about his ginger hair.

"He and a female friend left the bar and it was then that this unprovoked attack happened."

The victim was described by police as "comfortable" in hospital after treatment for his wounds.

Detectives are looking for two men who fled in a K-registered Vauxhall Astra car.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
watsongooal said:
Man stabbed over 'ginger hair'

"He and a female friend left the bar and it was then that this unprovoked attack happened."

Unless she was Kiley I doubt that it was Dwayne.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dwayne is black not ginger.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey Dwayne, are you going along on Saturday night ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If I'm a slice then you're a loaf Robin.

Unlikely I will be going saturday BHAexpress, I assume you wont be going!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
If I'm a slice then you're a loaf Robin.

Unlikely I will be going saturday BHAexpress, I assume you wont be going!

Well actually yes I plan to. You may know that I'm fresh out of hospital but I struggled down to the club shop to get a ticket from Saturday. I'm on the mend and think it could be rather interesting (although I wonder how many people will suss out who I am). Sadly Mrs BHA won't be able to attend as she is back in the US.

Shame you won't be there as it would be interesting to a lot of people to actually meet you in person and I don't mean that in a derogatory sense.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
bhaexpress said:
(although I wonder how many people will suss out who I am). ]

34998.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Taller, fatter, older and hair much shorter right now. However the rest of it is pretty accurate. ;)

I forgot also, whilst I've never worked in Slough I have spent a year or two on the other side of the M4 in Windsor.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bloody Hell, you've got a good memory ! We'll see though won't we ? BTW, I'm in Block H on Saturday.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep, I still have that, it's manditory as per her in doors. I showed her a picture of me without it and the bitch damn near wet herself !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He can't help being shy, he's supposed to be a cocoa nut ........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here