Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne: permanent ban?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
We should invite some of the gimps you 'terrorise' on other boards over here just to show them how we deal with you Looney. NSC's very own whipping boy.

and you've got a girlfriend?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Bozza said:
Most know the story - he's had more chances than Postiga. When he was allowed back he was told it was his last chance. He was told not to go back to posting the same old arrogant brash crap, as well as avoiding the nasty and unsavoury posts that have, at times, been his trademark.

After a weekend away in Sussex I came back and saw threads full of his usual stuff.

Tonight I see the same.

I've had PM after email after PM after email about him and how NSC was a much better place during his last prolonged enforced absence.

Now you can decide. Should he be banned permanently, or should he not? No discussion - just an (anonymous, Safeway) vote. If anyone feels strongly - PM or email me.

I got banned recently for doing nothing other than to insult Bozza. I think people who ban other people just cos they dont like what they say are morons with small pricks and thin skins.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea there a load of dysfunctional nutters but I can mingle there without being singled out by "Normals", a lot like here really.:salute:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
WATFORD zero said:
Has Twatty been banned again ??? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No. I got my posting rights back again. However I have been warned that calling Bozza a c@:t again will mean I get banned. Better not do it then eh......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here