Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne: permanent ban?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Most know the story - he's had more chances than Postiga. When he was allowed back he was told it was his last chance. He was told not to go back to posting the same old arrogant brash crap, as well as avoiding the nasty and unsavoury posts that have, at times, been his trademark.

After a weekend away in Sussex I came back and saw threads full of his usual stuff.

Tonight I see the same.

I've had PM after email after PM after email about him and how NSC was a much better place during his last prolonged enforced absence.

Now you can decide. Should he be banned permanently, or should he not? No discussion - just an (anonymous, Safeway) vote. If anyone feels strongly - PM or email me.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Bozza said:
Most know the story - he's had more chances than Postiga. When he was allowed back he was told it was his last chance. He was told not to go back to posting the same old arrogant brash crap, as well as avoiding the nasty and unsavoury posts that have, at times, been his trademark.

After a weekend away in Sussex I came back and saw threads full of his usual stuff.

Tonight I see the same.

I've had PM after email after PM after email about him and how NSC was a much better place during his last prolonged enforced absence.

Now you can decide. Should he be banned permanently, or should he not? No discussion - just an (anonymous, Safeway) vote. If anyone feels strongly - PM or email me.

To be fair Postiga didnt get as many chances as Zamora......:jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No do not get rid of him.

If you look to ban people for putting stuff on here people don't like then we are going to go down the road of facism.

There are far too many people on here who take themselves far too seriously as it is and if you banned people for that, there would only be Kev The Ape left

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
dave the gaffer said:
No do not get rid of him.

If you look to ban people for putting stuff on here people don't like then we are going to go down the road of facism.

There are far too many people on here who take themselves far too seriously as it is and if you banned people for that, there would only be Kev The Ape left

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kev The Ape :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Ban him................in fact ban anyone beginning with a "D":lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gvce26 said:
Whats to stop him coming back and posting under a different name? :dunce:

bans are by ip adderess aswell and I presume Bozza knows most of Dwaynes!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
will you lot stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dave the gaffer said:
will you lot stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO..............:lolol: :lolol:
Stop being so serious.:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
WTF has he done? I tend to ignore the drivel on here, unless it is amusing, what has been that bad?

Parks.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Personally, if you're going to ban Dwayne you should think about Watford O too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here