Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dust off your ANORAK, get your MANBAG ready and get down to..........

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hiney said:
Before - they probably have a season ticket from 1933 in their collection, thereby confirming their SUPERFANDOM

:thumbsup:

I think that allocation of tickets should be based purely on the number of matchday programmes owned.

Logic dictates that the more programmes you own the more matches you must have been to and therefore the more loyal a fan you must be.

Problem solved. I can't believe that no one has come up with such a simple idea before now :smokin:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Rangdo said:
I think that allocation of tickets should be based purely on the number of matchday programmes owned.

Logic dictates that the more programmes you own the more matches you must have been to and therefore the more loyal a fan you must be.

Problem solved. I can't believe that no one has come up with such a simple idea before now :smokin:

Brilliant

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hiney said:
Brilliant

Thankyou.

Clearly the methods of proving the number of programmes you own to the ticket office poses some interesting logistical issues but no one can deny that the premise is sound.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Rangdo said:
Thankyou.

Clearly the methods of proving the number of programmes you own to the ticket office poses some interesting logistical issues but no one can deny that the premise is sound.

Well, at the risk of further enhancing my (seemingly) growing reputation as a closet anorak-wearing lord of GEEKDOM, I have all mine on a database and am in the process of scanning the covers of them all

*sadbeyondbeliefbutitkeepsmequiet*

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hiney said:
Well, at the risk of further enhancing my (seemingly) growing reputation as a closet anorak-wearing lord of GEEKDOM, I have all mine on a database and am in the process of scanning the covers of them all

*sadbeyondbeliefbutitkeepsmequiet*

:lolol: Quality.

If thats true then you deserve to be at the front of the queue for every top away game from now until eternity.

A lot of those boring STH could learn a thing or two about being a true fan. It's not about just buying a book of tickets and then expecting the earth.

It's a lifestyle.

It's about true, unquestioned dedication.

But most of all it's about databases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here