Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk IN! (Was: Dunk Out?)

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I think if we were supporting another club, we'd think "how the f*** did Dunk get in there?" if he's actually in the final 26. Because he's had a pretty meh season, at best.

Still, hope he gets to go.
If we supported another club, we probably wouldn't have noticed he'd had a pretty meh season. One of my Newcastle supporting friends was absolutely raving about him to me the other day.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Don't know what you're all talking about. I can clearly see him.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 15.52.28.png

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bad news Maguire out. Hasnt let England down.

Bias aside , I'd be concerned with Dunk starting as an England fan

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really surprised about Grealish tbh. No shame not to be a starter always in that City team, he's always been decent for England, was good when he came on, on Monday. Buys fouls and can stretch a tired defence.

Waistcoat carried Maguire when he wasn't playing for Man U and had dogshit form.

Odd one imho

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If we supported another club, we probably wouldn't have noticed he'd had a pretty meh season. One of my Newcastle supporting friends was absolutely raving about him to me the other day.
Yup. Consistently one of the best ball playing CB’s in the PL.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Really?

Southgate has overlooked Dunk for two years (whilst playing his best football) and now picks him at the end of what has been an average season for Lewis.
It might seem like a relatively average season but it has been because he's been taking more risks. Truth is it comes after Dunk's first foray into Europe (no surprise) and also that he is second only to Rodri in passes completed in the PL. That's why he's in the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here