Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk for williamson

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Could be Greer - Hunemeier on Saturday at the back at this rate. It would be very sad to see the Dunk/Elphick/Cook/Hall CB generation all playing in the Premier League whilst we slog away with players towards the end of their career in the Championship although I hope QPR don't go up this season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I actually think Williamson would be a decent defender in the championship

lets hope this is so
5m and Williamson
good luck Dunky

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
135 games in the PL is a start.

Cant be that much of a mug.

Would be a long way of the disaster its made out. Especially if it funds some creativity.

That is a stat that i'm interested in. Not someones mate who says he isn't very good.. As you say it's a big gap between both leagues.; Bring him down

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
135 games in the PL is a start.

Cant be that much of a mug.

Would be a long way of the disaster its made out. Especially if it funds some creativity.

That has mostly been in a woeful defence though, even at PL standards. Lest we forget we did them twice in 2 years.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I actually called this a while ago, given the connections between CH and Toon, combined with the fact that Williamson has been told he can leave. With that said, I hope it doesn't happen. The bloke plays football like a drunk giraffe on ice skates.

Does that mean he would give us some useful height?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That has mostly been in a woeful defence though, even at PL standards. Lest we forget we did them twice in 2 years.

Buckley and Bridcutt as mentioned have looked toilet in the PL and they are not up against International class strikers like Williamson is.

Dunk may make it PL , not convinced of that personally.

Big difference in the leagues.

Reminds me much like Roger Johnson

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Can see Hughton taking Williamson but surely this would have to be a loan with Newcastle paying a chunk of his wages.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I actually think Williamson would be a decent defender in the championship

Are you joking? I have seen him albeit a small sample size of maybe 10-12 games, and he has been the WORST player every single time.

Also, he got sent off on PURPOSE last season.

Rather have someone from our U17's in the squad.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I would be happy with a load of money plus Williamson for Dunk. Seems logical that we can play the German fella instead. And use money for wingers and a luxury AMEX player who gets kicked around too much in away games!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If Dunk gets the chance for a shot at the Premier League,then good luck to him. I am not so sure that Williamson would be happy for long on the bench.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you joking? I have seen him albeit a small sample size of maybe 10-12 games, and he has been the WORST player every single time.

Also, he got sent off on PURPOSE last season.

Rather have someone from our U17's in the squad.

I remember Glen Murray getting sent off on purpose. Whatever happened to him? (Don't answer that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here