Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dumped for shopping

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I got back with my girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. She has now changed her mind again because she says all she really cares about is shopping.

I have to say as far as reasons go that is a beauty, certainly beats my previous girlfriend who broke up with me because she still had a bit of a thing for her ex-girlfriend.

Anybody else heard some dozzies that would cheer me up?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dwayne said:
Is she Paris Hilton in disguise:lolol:

sounds like a bright girl:dunce:

I think you may be right. I can't decide if it would be worse if it was just an excuse or it is better because knowing her its probably true.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bluejuice said:
At least she's honest.

Women are all the same

Bluejuice that is very negative. You are right but still very negative.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I got dumped once because

1: I am 'too nice' and she was worried that she would walk all over me

2: Because I don't drink she was worried that she would take advantage and go out every weekend getting shitfaced and would be able to rely on me getting her home.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Men just use the "women are all the same" line when they can't be bothered to actually think about what the issue may be!

Thinking is far too complicated a sport - not like beer drinking...:blush:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
I got dumped once because

1: I am 'too nice' and she was worried that she would walk all over me

2: Because I don't drink she was worried that she would take advantage and go out every weekend getting shitfaced and would be able to rely on me getting her home.

The too nice is beaut. It does appear the better you treat a bird the more chance she will shit on you. Girls are weird.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
tedebear said:
Men just use the "women are all the same" line when they can't be bothered to actually think about what the issue may be!

Thinking is far too complicated a sport - not like beer drinking...:blush:

Of course women never say 'men are all the same' do they

:)

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Its an odd one, I will go out with a girl but tell her that it is just casual and it just seems to make them keener but if I am into her and I treat her well she seems to go the other way.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Les Biehn said:
The too nice is beaut. It does appear the better you treat a bird the more chance she will shit on you. Girls are weird.

Ain't that the truth:down:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I had a short-term, long-distance girlfriend from Glasgow about 10 years ago. We got on fine until one evening we were in a pub and she turned round to me completely out of the blue and said 'you're not gay, are you?'

'No, of course not. Can't you tell after last night...? etc'

'Well, that's OK. Cos if I ever thought you were gay, I'd find the nearest knife stab you right through the heart. Gays are scum and I f***ing hate them...' Remember the Self-Righteous Brothers on Harry Enfield? Worse x10. I starting laughing, then realised she wasn't joking. I had to get up and walk out. I was bloody terrified at the thought of what this woman could do.

Having said that, Les, it doesn't beat your 'I prefer shopping' bint. It is terrible and spiteful and I am sure you will pick yourself up pretty quickly, and while I know women are f***ing OBSESSED with shopping (I suppose they have nothing else going for them) *ducks flying female scratches*, it does also mark you down as a pretty tragic human that you pick a woman who rates shopping SO highly.

Or alternatively, maybe she doesn't rate shopping that highly. Perhaps she does consider you to be a low-grade, algae-ridden, scum-sucking, pondlife-inhabiting cup of weasel puke after all, and I would know what she means. No offence.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
I had a short-term, long-distance girlfriend from Glasgow about 10 years ago. We got on fine until one evening we were in a pub and she turned round to me completely out of the blue and said 'you're not gay, are you?'

'No, of course not. Can't you tell after last night...? etc'

'Well, that's OK. Cos if I ever thought you were gay, I'd find the nearest knife stab you right through the heart. Gays are scum and I f***ing hate them...' Remember the Self-Righteous Brothers on Harry Enfield? Worse x10. I starting laughing, then realised she wasn't joking. I had to get up and walk out. I was bloody terrified at the though of what this woman could do.

Having said that, Les, it doesn't beat your 'I prefer shopping' bint. It is terrible and spiteful and I am sure you will pick yourself up pretty quickly, and while I know women are f***ing OBSESSED with shopping (I suppose they have nothing else going for them) *ducks flying female scratches*, it does also mark you down as a pretty tragic human that you pick a woman who rates shopping SO highly.

Or alternatively, maybe she doesn't rate shopping that highly. Perhaps she does consider you to be a low-grade, algae-ridden, scum-sucking, pondlife-inhabiting cup of weasel puke after all. No offence.

Well the strange thing was all was well, she was being really sweet and nice and then suddenly about 3 weeks ago it went a bit tits up but we got back together and then she comes out with that shite.

I had a one night stand with this girl once and had to sneak out in the morning because after the love action she started telling me how she votes BNP and hates pakis and blacks:ohmy:

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've never been dumped, which i find a shame. Not stayed with women, as far as i can recall, because i am a prize catch and my name is worn as a constant sash of capture and medal. Just because i go out with the low and needy and the tongueless at times. Or, i just made them all up and i haven't the intrigue to invent my own dumpling. But i wouldn't half mind being syringed in the cock one day by a love or come home to find a living cobra in the gift of an 8ft ciabatta rolled up beside me in bed one morning. It was born on Tuesday and bit me to kill once i'd nibbled past it nest of lettuce, vine tomatoes and wensleydale on Saturday around midday.

How would you dump me, Les?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here