Patcham
Hmm...
5db82d392b811cad8b75a27c394f28ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know we’ll never know as it will all be undisclosed but from what I’ve gleaned so far all offers on table are loan with a view to perm.

All the teams quoted play could do with a no holds barred uncompromising old school centre half in his prime and Duffy certainly is that so not really sure what the risk to them is.

£2m upfront and wages covered is ok but ideally I’d want a permanent sale for £10-15m.

I can see that West Ham are the best fit for all. Unlikely to be near the bottom of the league in the coming season, so a better club for Shane, able to give him Premier league wages, and I think that WBA will be in a real scrap this coming season.
Best for us as we get the transfer fee rather than a £2m loan fee. Hopefully for us and Shane this gets done.

Loan would also mean he couldn't play against us so could be a clever move for one season ?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Hmm...
5db82d392b811cad8b75a27c394f28ba.jpg

Given he was training with us last week, unless he went back to Ireland for the weekend, that means Scotland or a northern team. He's surely not flying to London or Brum?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Given he was training with us last week, unless he went back to Ireland for the weekend, that means Scotland or a northern team. He's surely not flying to London or Brum?
He's been playing golf in Ireland and England through the summer. If he was over there, could just be getting a flight back to Brighton... unless the guys are backing training today...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
EasyJet flight 08.50 from Luton to Glasgow

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Interesting.
Could be flying from Gatwick North Terminal with those EasyJet planes in the background, however there’s only one flight a day to Glasgow from LGW and that doesn’t go until 17:00 tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Haven't we just spent a shitload on an absolutely state-of-the-art training centre?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Haven't we just spent a shitload on an absolutely state-of-the-art training centre?

:lol:

What, you mean the one close to where all the players live that nobody has to get on an aeroplane to get to? That one?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Duffy to West Ham [or West Brom or Celtic]?

Yeah seems a bit silly, but we’re on the outside.

This could be Potter’s call, take all the first team squad out together, good for bonding, relationships etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah seems a bit silly, but we’re on the outside.

This could be Potter’s call, take all the first team squad out together, good for bonding, relationships etc.

To be fair, as a teen I spent a fairly miserable summer in Lancing working at a big Lloyds Registrars office on the industrial estate.

I struggled to bond with anyone there.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
To be fair, as a teen I spent a fairly miserable summer in Lancing working at a big Lloyds Registrars office on the industrial estate.

I struggled to bond with anyone there.

You were lucky it was only a summer :lolol:

I had 18 summers, autumns, winters and springs growing up there. It was an absolute dump with nothing for young people to do and nowhere to go. Even its cinema (The Luxor) was turned into a bingo hall for the grannies - who then moaned about bored teenagers hanging around on street corners!

I spent most of the school summer holidays either catching the train to Brighton, fishing off the west arm of Shoreham Harbour, or going to the cinema in Worthing. Couldn't wait to leave Lancing and move to a city.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here