• Piss off Dubya

Votes: 41 54.7%
  • Could not give a monkey's

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Simster "crawly lick-spittle" I love the terminology!

I have to say out of everyone on this board you are the bomb as they say consistent quality posts over the years

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
I'll be welcoming him in.

There are some eloquent views in here on the rationale behind the war - ultimately I think we had to do it for the long term interest of both the Region and the West.

However, Bush as a President leaves an awful lot to be desired. He has been found wanting on a raft of issues, including running roughshod over Kyoto so he can cosy up to the sections of American Industry that bankrolls him and displaying breath taking ignorance of anything outside of the United States. He has scores of Presidential Advisors - you'd think he would take the time to read the briefing reports.

No, for me he's a small, thick, Southern Hick that glories in Daddies unfinished business.

Let him come to London and see the depth of feeling we have for him and his administration.

Bare

Nov 12, 2003
California
OK you guys, President Bush is just around the corner. Be nice. You don't have to agree with him, so be nice.:)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i f*** in hate the twat!not that i know him personally!:rolleyes: :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SM BHAFC said:
Simster "crawly lick-spittle" I love the terminology!

I have to say out of everyone on this board you are the bomb as they say consistent quality posts over the years

I doff my hat in your general direction. :smokin:
I'm still working on some of your politics though. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here