Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DTG

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Did I miss something with DTG now? What happened?
Everybody's flouncing and I don't feel the same - something to do with the "Four Poufs And A Piano" picture, I think but I'm not sure.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
is this to do with Dessiegate or "OffensivePictureThatMostPeopleDon'tKnowWhyItsOffensiveGate"?

The latter.

As a note I dont bet on the NH, its cruel and its an egg and spoon race with shit odds usually.

horses generally love racing but not over cliffs.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
:lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

"And the fall out from DESSIEGATE continued to rumble on on NSC into the second day, with no sign of the finishing post in sight..."
:lol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some people on here really need to get a f***ing life. 30/40/50 somethings acting like a bunch of f***ing kids. Grow up and switch off your PCs for fucks sake, this place really is pathetic these days and basically consists of twenty odd blokes amongst the 4,000 on here running the show with complete melodramatic shite!!!... 3,964 people on here don't give a flying f*** about DTG, arrrrgggghh! but it's obviously headline news on a site about BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB!

CM's outta here, flounce.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Cheeky Monkey said:
Some people on here really need to get a f***ing life. 30/40/50 somethings acting like a bunch of f***ing kids. Grow up and switch off your PCs for fucks sake, this place really is pathetic these days and basically consists of twenty odd blokes amongst the 4,000 on here running the show with complete melodramatic shite!!!... 3,964 people on here don't give a flying f*** about DTG, arrrrgggghh! but it's obviously headline news on a site about BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB!

Top Post!

Who gives a f***!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cheeky Monkey said:

Will get in trouble if I switch my PC off, wouldn't be able to do any work.

And this board isn't only about BHA or it would be a lot smaller. And more boring.

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Commander said:
Will get in trouble if I switch my PC off, wouldn't be able to do any work.

And this board isn't only about BHA or it would be a lot smaller. And more boring.

I think there may have been an element of irony in CM's post... ;)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Trufflehound said:
I think there may have been an element of irony in CM's post... ;)

That's it. I'm outta here. Have a nice life. :angry:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Trufflehound said:

Are you still here Trufferboy? I am waiting for you to say something inappropriate so that I can take offence.

PS

Would you like to join the Clique of Fools?

We are 3 right now,Me, Tubby Mondays and Stinkers Bridge. Tubbs sister inducts you (oo'er)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's it, I'm off.

:wave:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I'm Hoff

Hoff%20getz.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
what did i do?
It doesn't take much these days...

I'M OFF TOO :wave:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Perry Milkins said:
Are you still here Trufferboy? I am waiting for you to say something inappropriate so that I can take offence.

PS

Would you like to join the Clique of Fools?

We are 3 right now,Me, Tubby Mondays and Stinkers Bridge. Tubbs sister inducts you (oo'er)

I'd love to say something inappropriate but I'm feeling a little horse.

I'm not sure I could belong to any clique that would accept me as a member... Mind you, what does Tubbs sister look like? :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here