Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DTG

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't do a Spielberg. This place is better with you in it.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't understand why he is offended by it?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
algie said:
:lolol: that's the problem - anyone under about 12000 posts hasn't got a clue what this is all about!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
algie said:

Nor do I, I assume it is something from before my time on here.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
algie said:

Because Dave doesn't like it! end of!

He mentioned it another thead today, so it is beyond me why Titanic had to post it again!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
In fairness DTG was offended which is Fair Enough I would be too, but so was US and people still kept great delight in winding him up.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
watsongooal said:
In fairness DTG was offended which is Fair Enough I would be too, but so was US and people still kept great delight in winding him up.
horses for courses...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't usually agree with these begging someone to stay threads but on this occassion I do agree. Don't jump ship Dave, NSC is better with you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
algie said:

As others have said, that really isn't the point. What I don't get however, is baling out of the thread, in which almost every post was supportive.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Has DtG just changed his signature in a final gesture of wit? or was he really that prescient...?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Moshe Gariani said:
horses for courses...
:lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

"And the fall out from DESSIEGATE continued to rumble on on NSC into the second day, with no sign of the finishing post in sight..."

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you're reading this Dave...

I've posted that on a few occasions and didn't realise just how much it offends you (or the Reading picture for that matter, but I'll still post that from time to time because it amuses me in a childish kinda way). Spose I'm a bit sorry innit, give me a clip round the ear next time you see me. xx

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
As others have said, that really isn't the point. What I don't get however, is baling out of the thread, in which almost every post was supportive.

but when I point out personal attacks and using real life information just causes trouble it gets what?

Shit! NSC has already been threatened with legal action once, what else has to happen before you morons get a clue?

I blame the mods, well yes I do in this case, the risk is something being taken into real life and then litigation will follow.

Its more when than if and as I said its already happened.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
looney said:
but when I point out personal attacks and using real life information just causes trouble it gets what?

Shit! NSC has already been threatened with legal action once, what else has to happen before you morons get a clue?

I blame the mods, well yes I do in this case, the risk is something being taken into real life and then litigation will follow.

Its more when than if and as I said its already happened.
is this to do with "Dessiegate" and U.S. or "PictureThatMostPeopleDon'tKnowWhyItsOffensiveGate" and D.t.G.?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here