Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DrWho - Is this the worst series since Sylvester McCoy?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably about half. I saw the first one, saw one where they were on a pirate ship, one where they were in a dolls house, one where Amy aged about 36 years, and one where the Tardis became a person (my favourite in this season). Maybe some others but it's a bit of a blur as I can't remember which ones are in this season and which are in the last - and talking of the last season I also missed the last episode which probably hasn't helped. Also I tend to tune out when River Song's talking.

And thinking about it I did see at least part of the one where Amy gives birth - is that the one where lizard lady and her lesbian maid turn up? However I thought it had all been a con as the baby was some sort of 'fleshbot'.

Maybe I should stick to Torchwood. That's shit but at least you can miss out six episodes and still pick it up where you left off.

Yep you missed all the "important" ones, or not depending on your POV as some people prefer the stand alones and not all the River Song ones (which I must admit is now starting to grate - a bit like Tennants specials)

The lizard lady (Silurian) is the one where Amy gives birth and as Acker said is also the one where the baby is switched to the "fleshbot" while the real baby is carted off to become the assassin Melody/Mels/River.

That last series of Torchwood was pony. May as well just watch the last two episodes. The first 8 involved going round in circles.

Children of Earth was superb tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here