Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drums inside the ground

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
What a disgusting prick throws a drum at someone from above (police or not) as it stands, i can't stand people who take liberties with the police but complain when the police say that's enough...and we don't need a drum. We have advertising boards! :lolol:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I for one is all against it (regardless of any video - Tranmere and Crewe both have a drum and they are exceedingly irritating - surpassed only by the idiot at Portsmouth with the bell).

and crawley, it screams 'can't be arsed' or 'deep closet homosexual'

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
That video was class.

Onto the actual "drums in stadiums" debate that seems to have ensued. I don't agree they're for clubs who's fans can't make enough noise on their own. For clubs that have a genuine drum tradition they're great. We have one here at AEL, it leads the singing and is great.

Do I want want at the Amex? No, it's just not us.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4708077 said:
Of course not! The poor chap got absolutely nailed! I'm sure the idiot who threw the drum will be locked up for it too.
Totally, but that still doesn't stop it being funny to watch. Have to admit, I did actually LOL.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
On another more serious note, do we know it was luzzed, and not accidentally dropped.

Tarring all football fans with the same brush as hooligans is a terrible bit of prejudice...

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
From the comments section:

"if you notice, the fans stop the bassdrum from falling the rest of the way, but dive out of the cop's way lol

xsxtxjx 6 months ago"

I hadn't noticed that untill I rewatched it. "Protect the drum, f*** the cop". I'm guessing it was in Italy...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

This is the only bloke with a drum i would want to see in the AMEX!

Last edited:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Chant from the Palace game:

You can stick your f***ing drum up yer arse (sideways!)
You can stick your f***ing drum up yer arse
You can stick your f***ing drum, stick your f***ing drum
Stick your f***ing drum up yer arse (sideways!)

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
From the comments section:

"if you notice, the fans stop the bassdrum from falling the rest of the way, but dive out of the cop's way lol

xsxtxjx 6 months ago"

I hadn't noticed that untill I rewatched it. "Protect the drum, f*** the cop". I'm guessing it was in Italy...

Quality

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Oh my god, only on NSC!

I thought it was funny, good vid :lolol::thumbsup:

Oh my god what? How is it funny to see that? The police are here to protect people and you think it is funny when one is assaulted by someone throwing a large object at his head? Only on NSC is right, shows what kind of sick minded twat you are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love the fact that these 'no's clearly haven't seen the video.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Don't England fans bring a drum to int'l matches? I find they always make me sleepy when I'm watching the game on TV. It's repetitive and detracts from the actually chants and songs that really add to the atmosphere. Drums are a lazy-fan's tool of choice.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Don't England fans bring a drum to int'l matches? I find they always make me sleepy when I'm watching the game on TV. It's repetitive and detracts from the actually chants and songs that really add to the atmosphere. Drums are a lazy-fan's tool of choice.

That's because the England fans don't use it properly, as you say, all they do is a repetitive beat. Over here each song has a different rhythm and a different beat so it enhances and unifies the singing. Done properly, where people know how do it, it's very powerful.

In England it's always shit, which is why I would want one at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here