Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drogba - what a ****

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well a referee will stop the game if he suspects a player has sustained a head or facial injury as they can be the most serious. Quite rightly so as well. Drogba makes a mockery of it all.

I see, so one form of cheating/diving is so much more severe than another form of cheating/diving. Very balanced view!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see, so one form of cheating/diving is so much more severe than another form of cheating/diving. Very balanced view!
Questions is right:
Drogba takes play acting to a new level
Head injuries cause the game to be stopped and he makes a mockery of this by feigning injury to his head. It is simply disgraceful.

D

Deleted member 18477

Typically not any football fans view of any player... I can only assume you have never played and/or know little about the game.

ahhh londonblue, i was expecting a comment from you. why do you give a shit about chelsea so much anyway? you're a brighton ST holder.

i have played football before, i love football and know a lot about it. i also know that john terry is a vile ratty **** who i and MANY other fans can't wait to see the back of. He has ruined the england team as well. only the deluded chelsea lovers still want him anywhere near the england team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I`m not comparing. I`m just saying that Drogba is a cheating ****. Why the f*** you want to compare him with the other cheating cnuts I dont know. This is about him. Thats balanced enough I think.

Oh just got it...... you follow Chelsea.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
ahhh londonblue, i was expecting a comment from you. why do you give a shit about chelsea so much anyway? you're a brighton ST holder.

i have played football before, i love football and know a lot about it. i also know that john terry is a vile ratty **** who i and MANY other fans can't wait to see the back of. He has ruined the england team as well. only the deluded chelsea lovers still want him anywhere near the england team.

And you are typical of someone that cannot form an opinion without blasting off like some rabid dog on crack. Get a grip with your views and life... football is not the be all and end all of your world (I hope), so try not to mix it up with what people do in life. I don't condone behaviour from the likes of JT, Drogba, Rooney, Giggs, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Cole, et al... but why does that mean I can't watch them play football on a different level from what they are doing to ruin the rest of their lives?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I`m not comparing. I`m just saying that Drogba is a cheating ****. Why the f*** you want to compare him with the other cheating cnuts I dont know. This is about him. Thats balanced enough I think.

Oh just got it...... you follow Chelsea.

Too many rabid dogs making no sense on this topic... I shall leave you to your hatred.

D

Deleted member 18477

And you are typical of someone that cannot form an opinion without blasting off like some rabid dog on crack. Get a grip with your views and life... football is not the be all and end all of your world (I hope), so try not to mix it up with what people do in life. I don't condone behaviour from the likes of JT, Drogba, Rooney, Giggs, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Cole, et al... but why does that mean I can't watch them play football on a different level from what they are doing to ruin the rest of their lives?

i dont even know where to start with that. football is a small part of my life which i enjoy for entertainment. john terry is a **** who has ruined my entertainment as far as england goes. it's only an opinion, don't get too worked up anymore.

i'll leave it at that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Too many rabid dogs making no sense on this topic... I shall leave you to your hatred.

I dont hate Drogba. I just cringe at his behaviour on a football field.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well what can I say? I hope NSC gets on their moral high horse next time one of our lads buys a pen or a booking for the oppo or when Gus is waving an imaginary yellow card. :facepalm:

Well, what can you say? Obviously nothing constructive on blatant cheating and diving, and absolutely f##k all regarding Gus' imaginary card, every one knows its a real one just it's stealthy god like.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
And how maby of you would be shouting NO if,and I say IF,we signed Drogba next season....say what you like about him...he can score goals!
Lots of players cheat and feign injury....it's a blight on the modern game.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
And how maby of you would be shouting NO if,and I say IF,we signed Drogba next season....say what you like about him...he can score goals!

Nail. Head.
His cheating was extreme last night, peaking through his fingers, disgusting but when you look at the rest of his play who wouldn't want him?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Exactly. FIFA rules should allow him to be banned for 8 games. It's not exactly the first time he's done it:

[yt]kNHOBdHyRfM[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHOBdHyRfM

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nail. Head.
His cheating was extreme last night, peaking through his fingers, disgusting but when you look at the rest of his play who wouldn't want him?

Absolutely. he got the first goal against the run of play, made the third for Ivanovic and gave the napoli defence the runaround all the time, it seems to me.

I abhor the cheating as well, but I have always rated Drogba since seeing him in a European match for whichever French team it was before he moved to Chelsea. I had never heard of him before then, but thought straight away that some big name English club would be in for him before long.

I wouldn't want the cheating, but I would rather have him playing for me than against me.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Of course the other reason he always goes for the head as the choice of body part to feign injury over is that it stands more chance of getting the other bloke a red. In that regard it really does make him a c*nt of the highest possible calibre.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Drogba, wherever you may be
I've seen better dives from Tom Daley
But it could be worse
You could be Ron-al-do
But you save your crap for the Cham-pions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here