Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drogba 'To Leave Blues'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just seen Drogba in Portslade Tesco seemingly buying up their entire supply of victoria plums (they're on offer). He was trying to use the self-service till but appeared to be having some problems, and was getting a little bit clippy with the assistant.

I would've stayed to see how it played out, but I was parked halfway over the taxi rank bit outside so I had to get a wiggle on.
Sounds about right, he'll be needing to BOGOF shop having what with the pay cut.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sounds about right, he'll be needing to BOGOF shop having what with the pay cut.

Indeed.

My nephew works in Cash Converters down the bottom of Boundary. Drogba was in there last week flogging a stack of old DVD's, an electric guitar, a Commodore Amiga and a Swingball. Gave him £60 for the lot.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed.

My nephew works in Cash Converters down the bottom of Boundary. Drogba was in there last week flogging a stack of old DVD's, an electric guitar, a Commodore Amiga and a Swingball. Gave him £60 for the lot.
Swingball, you say, is it still in the shop?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Drogba was a diving, mincing drama queen, but dirty he was not.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
I really think Drogba is a class act. His performances against Barca this season were magnificent.

Hard to believe he would want to play in China. An enormous great big hulk of a man rolling in pain every time he was touched was a strange sight in the Premier League. In China he will be more freak show than footballer.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
It'll be interesting to see what Chelsea do now. Do they show some faith in Torres and say "right your going to be the main man" or, if Torres decides he wants out, Chelsea will need to seriously bulk up their strike force.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was still there at the weekend, but I wouldn't hang about if you want Drogba's Swingball, what with the weather perking up.

There's no box.
No box, I hope that's reflected in the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here