Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drogba - lousy player, idiot, shame of his team

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
agreed - pathetic on his part, and if he had of been in the chelsea top five for penalties, it could have been a very different result

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Really is such a shame-after the first season of diving and attitude he sorted himself out and actually played well and was strong and stopped the diving. It seems to have crept back into his game and really has spoilt the rest of his game which is full of superb strength and technique.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If that was his last game for Chelsea, as seems likely, what a way to go out...possibly cost them the trophy (assuming that he would have taken and probably scored with a penalty), proof that cheats never prosper!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
disappointing. theres two drogbas, one who is probably one of the finest stikers in the world and the other who thinks he is but would rather fall over or whine because a player has invanded his personal space. sadly we've seen the latter the past few months. he'll be off in the summer.

If that was his last game for Chelsea, as seems likely, what a way to go out...possibly cost them the trophy (assuming that he would have taken and probably scored with a penalty), proof that cheats never prosper!

(cough) Ronaldo (splutter)

Sorry, but his penalty 'style' seems exactly like cheating to me.
As well as claiming a total miss-hit shot was a corner, and every other example.
He spoils what is a richness of talent, with the 'other stuff'.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

a bit like the goal that took us into the championship?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Say all you wan't it wasn't a red card and that ruined the game.

A yellow maximum and let them carry on.

Officials were awful I (and everyone who was around mine) thought

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't like that stop start penalty run up either, maybe they could introduce a rule whereby the keeper can rush the ball if the taker stops his run up...that should cut it out pretty quickly.

He slapped somebody around the face (even if it was a wimpy slap) and a red card was all the ref could have given.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

My understanding of the rules, it is! I thought you wasn't allowed to stop in a run up for a penatly. Any shitheads, oops *cough* I mean referees on here to confirm that!

As for Drogba. The sooner he leaves the English game the better. A total and utter arrogant wanker.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004

Ruined the game?! It happened with about 3 minutes of extra time left!

It was a deserved red. Drogba had no need to be involved at all, yet he ran the length of the field to slap someone (who was also not really involved) in the face. The one I felt a bit sorry for was Tevez. He got booked for being attacked!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ruined the game?! It happened with about 3 minutes of extra time left!

It was a deserved red. Drogba had no need to be involved at all, yet he ran the length of the field to slap someone (who was also not really involved) in the face. The one I felt a bit sorry for was Tevez. He got booked for being attacked!

He was a bit petty though.

Chelsea were a bit unsporting kicking the ball off for a throw instead of giving possession back to United properly, so Tevez did the same, booting the ball off straight away.

I'd have done the same, but i think a yellow was probably deserved!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

He slapped him? My only annoyance is that Tevez didnt get more than a yellow for needlesly pushing Carvalho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here