Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking on route football

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
earliest for me,was 5.10am,lancing station on route to sunderland on train,and 6am in mini bus to carlisle

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm a good boy now.

Only bananas, satsumas, rice krispie bars, Lucozade orange and cheese & pickle sandwiches before 10am the last couple of years.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
My liver HURTS just thinking about that trip to Hartlepool.

As an experiment I had nothing on the way to Birmingham last week (we did arrive at 9.20 mind you), and as we won I will probably attempt it again, so if there's any transport police reading this, there will be no need to look in my bag on Saturday :rolleyes:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007

As an experiment I had nothing on the way to Birmingham last week (we did arrive at 9.20 mind you), and as we won I will probably attempt it again, so if there's any transport police reading this, there will be no need to look in my bag on Saturday :rolleyes:

fill a 2 ltr plastic bottle with beer, and tell em you gotta weak bladder, or failing that, tell em you gotta bomb in the bag, they f***ing scarper pronto, and you just hop aboard simps :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nothing too excessive, a couple of Beaters at around 8.30am on the train to Victoria, and a game of poker using Skittles as chips. Splendid.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I seem to remember the opening SWIGS on the way to Hartlepool a couple of years ago being taken at 5.46am at Eastleigh station

:drunk:

*edit* and Leeds last season as well

Pretty sure nothing good can come of drinking Westons Organic at that time. Next morning was testament to that!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Many times on the 5.10 from Littlehampton. Where else can you get away with drinking that early without being an alcoholic - its bloody great!

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I seem to remember the opening SWIGS on the way to Hartlepool a couple of years ago being taken at 5.46am at Eastleigh station

:drunk:

*edit* and Leeds last season as well

I think you'll find that when the 5.24 from Fareham is running, we have opened the first can by the time we get to Botley. Some people are complete lightweights!

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11

But no doubt he will be carrying a pair of knitting needles, just like he did last week.

And it has to be said, he was a complete misery all the way home!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think you'll find that when the 5.24 from Fareham is running, we have opened the first can by the time we get to Botley. Some people are complete lightweights!

The Van O'Brothers will be drinking between Jcts 2 and 16 of the M40; look out for our specially decorated vehicle kids!:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
6.15am on the way to carlisle this season :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here