Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking after Palace in Brighton/Hove

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Station pubs shut??

Really? Myself & quite a few others plan to meet in the bell....

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Station pubs shut??

Really? Myself & quite a few others plan to meet in the bell....

Ross the landlord will be opening at 0800 but no alcohol being served until 1000 I'm afraid. He did request to be able to serve from 0800 but turned down by OB.

No restrictions after the game. Don't forget its a Sunday plus they are laying on a special train for the Nigels from Falmer straight back to London.

Don't think we will witness the post match chaos at Brighton Station as we did last season

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
is that a fact?

Evening Star definitely not opening at all at any point tomorrow. Same true of many others, but I guess places with lots of bouncers may do at least before the game if not after, eg the Bell. The advice people in the Evening Star had got from the police was the West Street was pretty much the only place central with pubs open after the game - that just might have been a misinformed/exagerrating copper, but that's where I got my info.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Evening Star definitely not opening at all at any point tomorrow. Same true of many others, but I guess places with lots of bouncers may do at least before the game if not after, eg the Bell. The advice people in the Evening Star had got from the police was the West Street was pretty much the only place central with pubs open after the game - that just might have been a misinformed/exagerrating copper, but that's where I got my info.

Then I suggest you get your info from a new source, as the post-match info, at least, is bollocks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here