Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking a Away Games

How Many Pints Help you through the day...

• 0 - Alcohol is the Devils Juice

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 1-2 - Nominated Driver / Like to be in control

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • 3-4 - Helps me get into the mood

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 5-6 - Like the hazy feeling

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • 7-8 - Have no desire to have a clear recollection of another Oatway performance

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 9+ - Am just on the piss

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Sitting Room Only

Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere off the M1
Robbo said:
Or do what you do, and NECK three cans of WIFE BEATER in half an hour, and be completey SMASHED for the rest of the day, particulary in the ground where you call EVERYBODY C U N T S !

:jester:

This coming from the guy who didn't even know we had scored at QPR

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Like to drive these days so I can be back in Brighton by 21:30 at the VERY latest, a feat which we acccomplished at every away game except Hartlepool last season...

..so I can then get smashed.

Do QUITE enjoy an away day in the train, just to remind one of the good old days:drink:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Set of Tracksuits said:
good poll, depends on the quality and circumstances of the away trip really.

for example, driving to leeds mid-week will be a one-pinter, whereas a pre-season friendly against welling utd or whoever requires at least 6 pints to be watchable.

voted for 3-4 as a happy medium.

Still can't believe Leeds is a fcuking midweeker, Bet Sussex Police wish our home game with them was, from what i here he Town will get turned over that weekend.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
considering I don't drink, I can't really answer this one, but I did consume an amount of caffeine at Cardiff that would floor most people and probably kill someone who'd never taken any before

250mg a day is the recommended maximum, I had about 1g....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
depends on the money situation

Robbo said:
Erm, no LIZARDCHOPS. I didn't know WHO had scored! PIPE DOWN before i make you my BEEEEEEEEEYACTH!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

To be fair, I didn't know who scored our goal either until the Wednesdsay after the game.

Thinking about it I've just realised my previous statement is thoroughly untrue and the aim of all away days, with the exception of the play-off final is to get as drunk as possible.

Highlights from last season included being asked to leave three pubs in a row at Brentford away, and singing "I'd rather be a slip-road than a roundabout" very loudly in a chip shop in Swindon.

Robbo

Safeway said:
Thinking about it I've just realised my previous statement is thoroughly untrue and the aim of all away days, with the exception of the play-off final is to get as drunk as possible.

Yeah, i thought you was telling porkies, infact i knew you was! The part that gives it away is when you crack open a can of WIFE BEATER at 9am with the rest of us!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Still can't believe Leeds is a fcuking midweeker, Bet Sussex Police wish our home game with them was, from what i here he Town will get turned over that weekend.

I work with a guy who used to work the door at the Paradox. THe stories he's got about the last time they were down are shit scary.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Normally about 4/5 pints before the match, then after the match go back to a shop and get more beer for the journey back and normally get quite drunk, i think the best place last season for getting more alchol was rhythem and booze in grimsby!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here