Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drink prices at the Amex

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I expected like £2 bottles and £4 pints. So it seems ok to me. it'll be refreshing in more ways than one to be able to drink at home games tbh.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
33% increase in price for bottles of soft drink. £2 a bottle is crazy!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As id in our new stadium where no expense is sparred we will have a shit price board like that.

Jeez , no wonder the Lua Lua thread has so many getting hormonal

edit , maybe its the camera that is pixelising it. Maybe just maybe i just got hormonal

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As id in our new stadium where no expense is sparred we will have a shit price board like that.

Jeez , no wonder the Lua Lua thread has so many getting hormonal

edit , maybe its the camera that is pixelising it. Maybe just maybe i just got hormonal

I can confirm it was taken on a blackberry

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Expected similar prices. Guess they cant go cheaper can they ? As mentioned , can't see me being to fussed on hanging about when can pay similar prices in a proper boozer in town

Not convinced this sign is 'real' !
Even if it was at the stadium, it was probably only a mock-up.
When the nsc experts earlier saw the brewery selection, their immediate conclusion was the presence of Heinekin ( however it should be spelt) and the absence of Strongbow.
How legal would the list be without stated measures?
There's more to discover on this topic yet . . .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Notters Dad, I'm not in the habit of lying, check my previous posts if you like. All I can say for 'FACT' is that it was taken at the AMEX by a workman working there, taken on a blackberry and he seems to feel there genuine stating on FB that 'I hope you Brighton fans are rich'

I've no intentions to lie or deceive.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Asked my mate who took the pic, photo was taken from a north stand kiosk.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
For stadium beers the prices seem fair enough BUT I thought we were getting TWO proper beers and Heineken as the token fizzy stuff.

I'm not too fussed as I was only ever going to be after the Harveys, which is obviously there, but I had been boasting to my lager swilling chums that we had a half decent fizzy pint on tap at the stadium, and Fosters and Kronenbourg aren't going to impress anyone.

What happened to the three Hs of Harveys, Hophead and Heineken?

Am I to take it that all the previous threads on the subject were essentially bullshit and in fact this board doesn't know everything that's going on with our club?

As I said, this isn't a grumble as personally I'm more than happy that my beer of choice is listed, proudly, as first on the list. I'm just curious as to WHERE these drinks will be served and where the promised Hophead is going to be available.

I know this is going to make me sound like a beer snob but I've never understood the need for multiple lagers. Yes there are some better than others BUT essentially don't lager drinkers just drink whatever's on offer? It's the bitter drinkers who feel the need to be picky connoisseurs, no?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think Hophead and Best are on tap in game by game rotation, when one is on tap the other will still be available by bottle.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here