Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dresses you'd love to see your woman in

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I can never work out if you are serious with these sort of threads or are joking around to see peoples reaction, either way its all a bit weird.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Found your ideal outfit.

robber.jpg

Hmm, don't think anybody got that one. Still you did better with your spelling.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I can never work out if you are serious with these sort of threads or are joking around to see peoples reaction, either way its all a bit weird.

Was thinking the same but it would appear 1066gull has plenty of 'previous' on this board!

The poor bloke is obviously a bit mental but not in a horrble way, I think people are a bit harsh on him.

NSC needs to rally together and get the poor bloke laid and soon! Come on Bg87 you must know someone who will oblige?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3272366 said:
Get him laid? We should form an angry vigilante group, tie him to a tree and cut his balls off.

You make the poor bloke sound like a sex case!

Mark my words, the love of a good women or even just a through the trouser wank-off will do him the world of good. If no one can put forward a sister or under sexed/fugly female friend then a whip round for a brass is the only option imo.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Was thinking the same but it would appear 1066gull has plenty of 'previous' on this board!

The poor bloke is obviously a bit mental but not in a horrble way, I think people are a bit harsh on him.

NSC needs to rally together and get the poor bloke laid and soon! Come on Bg87 you must know someone who will oblige?

Hell no

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Something for 1066 Gull's early nights...

The bit next to the thumb of the glove on the left; reminds me of something....

:drool::p:wrong:

Attachments

• pink-boxing-gloves.jpg
    pink-boxing-gloves.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 94

It's been suggested that this person is a figment of a (somewhat imaginative and slightly odd) poster on here.
Could be - but I imagine it's a distinct possibility this is an actual plonker who just posts on several websites for lonesome twinkies, and we (mercifully) just get the occasional splutterings when he thinks it's safe to emerge again and post something.

Small chance we'll ever get anything approaching sensibility, just as was with 'dwayne' - so accept it's a part of floating an open forum on the www.
Remember there was always one, or two, in our class, or at school when we were there.
Adrie is our little visiting special person - feel for the boy because he surely must have been severely bullied.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's been suggested that this person is a figment of a (somewhat imaginative and slightly odd) poster on here.
Could be - but I imagine it's a distinct possibility this is an actual plonker who just posts on several websites for lonesome twinkies, and we (mercifully) just get the occasional splutterings when he thinks it's safe to emerge again and post something.

Small chance we'll ever get anything approaching sensibility, just as was with 'dwayne' - so accept it's a part of floating an open forum on the www.
Remember there was always one, or two, in our class, or at school when we were there.
Adrie is our little visiting special person - feel for the boy because he surely must have been severely bullied.

Valid point, in about 1974 in my class we had some guy called Malcomson parachuted in mid term and his claim to fame was he could do a good Donald Duck impersonation... needless to say after about 3 weeks the novelty wore off and he was thrown in the pond, " Rhubarbed" and " Rolled" on a a daily basis. It seems that every class seems to have a Joe Pasquale or a Julian Clary who were probably beaten senseless on a regular basis ... 1066 Gull , step forward !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here