Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dresses you'd love to see your woman in

May 1, 2009
I'm sure he'd much rather see a lady in a dress like this...

doctor-who-dalek-dress-up-costume.jpg

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Crikey. But probably the first one. However, you may wish to meet some real ladies if this sort of conundrum Is crossing your mind.

1066gull

I don't think I am comfortable in Sussex anymore...

My closest girl friend, shes from Shropshire OK wanted a LBD and that was the first site I discovered when I just did a Google.

She's not the girl I want though, but to be honest she is more than a friend to me because she accepts me, despite knowing me. What's so wrong with that?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

My closest girl friend, shes from Shropshire OK wanted a LBD and that was the first site I discovered when I just did a Google.

She's not the girl I want though, but to be honest she is more than a friend to me because she accepts me, despite knowing me. What's so wrong with that?

Sometime I dont think your a real person and that your one of el presidente's sock puppets used to troll for shits and giggles.

I would think she feels sorry for you so either google up charity shag or start to come to terms with your clumsely and barely suppressed homosexuality.

theres plenty of room for you in the Northern terrortories in Australia.:bigwave:

1066gull

Is that it? Is that it why I get so much abuse? Trying to pressurize me as coming out as a homosexual?

Jesus H.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Is that it? Is that it why I get so much abuse? Trying to pressurize me as coming out as a homosexual?

Jesus H.

you dont have to come out, theres no law against hiding in the closet. Just tell people you are defuring sexual decisions to a later date as oppertunities present themselves.:smile:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
you dont have to come out, theres no law against hiding in the closet. Just tell people you are defuring sexual decisions to a later date as oppertunities present themselves.:smile:

This is Looney's

250px-Zuch_dziewczyna.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here