Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dream Date Dilema

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Imagine the scenario, you are on a date with a drop dead gorgeous girl, she has a cracking personality, likes a good time and it seems like you could be on to a winner.....

Then the bombshell..

She is a massive Crystal Palace fan and all her friends and family are Palace, she's a ST holder and goes to as many games as possible, she hates Brighton with a passion!

Would you go back for a second date???

Has she got big tits and a shaven haven.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd definitely stick with her. Dating a Palace fan would be second only to dating a Brighton fan in my eyes. Doesn't everyone want a marriage where the household is divided on derby days?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My ex husband is a palarse fan says it all really!

My ex wife became an Albion fan thanks to me, but she's still a slut faced whore. I'd recommend banging a tidy palace STH rather than her any day!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd definitely stick with her. Dating a Palace fan would be second only to dating a Brighton fan in my eyes. Doesn't everyone want a marriage where the household is divided on derby days?

And when they beat us 3-0 it adds a bit of extra spice to all those arse slaps when you're being a bit rough and chucking them about the bedroom.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Surely the chances of a date being a palace fan are very slim. I mean there aren't that many of them.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I miss threads like this, there used to be loads on NSC. Over the last few months thay have been getting few and far between and everything is getting a bit serious.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does she come with a Groupon 2-for-1 offer so you get her sister as well?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But what if she was also Paul Weller fan with a detailed knowledge of his career and loved to play games such as the Infinite Jukebox?

I'd say between that and being a Palace STH she was obsessive and would boil yer bunny... wide berth.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Nope. Get rid.

I would never have a missus who enjoys going to football. Just something weird about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here