Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Draw tomorrow would suit both sides....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We are playing so well I don't really care. If we must analyse the other games however it's 100% a boro win for me! If Burnley lose their confidence could be knocked and no way local rivals Preston will be easy

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
If Boro win and the top 3 win all other games up to but not including the last day, then Boro will already be up when it comes to our match with them.
However I think they'll be motivated to become champions so it will be a stiff challenge for us to beat them but we'll need to do that assuming Burnley win at Charlton on the final day.
If Burnley win or draw and other matches all wins then Boro will only need to draw with us to be promoted so again we would have to win there.
That difficulty for us is reflected in Skybet's odds of automatic promotion: 2/1 us, 1/5 Burnley, 1/12 Boro.

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The only result that matters tomorrow is ours - win that and then we can consider what results elsewhere might mean. Draw or lose and we're playing catch-up.

This is right. Their game is a joker for us, but only if we win.

We have been winning matches and not catching up on anybody because 'Boro and Burnley have also won matches. Tomorrow, all we need to concentrate on is winning against QPR. If we can achieve that, then this time, we can guarantee that we will have made ground on someone.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If Boro win and the top 3 win all other games up to but not including the last day, then Boro will already be up when it comes to our match with them.
However I think they'll be motivated to become champions so it will be a stiff challenge for us to beat them but we'll need to do that assuming Burnley win at Charlton on the final day.
If Burnley win or draw and other matches all wins then Boro will only need to draw with us to be promoted so again we would have to win there.
That difficulty for us is reflected in Skybet's odds of automatic promotion: 2/1 us, 1/5 Burnley, 1/12 Boro.

They would already be champions in that scenario

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Whatever the results tonight at least we will be able to cross out about half of our permutations. Half was a complete guess and I am waiting for people to come back and tell me it is actually 37.56%, but you are going to have to hurry as I am off to work in 10 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here