Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Who Tonight

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a lot better than the shower of shit last week

the doctor should have left that family to die though - that would have been old school. he is too 'nice' now for my liking. the trailer for next weeks one made that look like it was going to be pretty rubbish as well, but cant wait for the sontarans and unit

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Catherine Tate is a one trick pony, she shouldn't be the Dr's companion. Although to be fair the house is divided so she must appeal to some. Not me though.:angry:

Shouts a lot in a London accent - would be better off in Eastenders. Is she the first "assistant" that's older than the Doctor?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't understand all this Tate hate - she acted her socks off last night, showing that she is more vertasile that either Billie or Freema. I was unsure as to her being the companion at first, but she's won me over already.

Saturday's episode was what Dr Who is all about, aliens, intruige, deadly dilemmas and portents of things to come...

What is there not to like?

Papa

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Exactly and you could have imagined that coming straight off the pen of Robert Holmes produced by Hinchcliffe, thats how good it was last nite.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't understand all this Tate hate - she acted her socks off last night, showing that she is more vertasile that either Billie or Freema. I was unsure as to her being the companion at first, but she's won me over already.
I have to say when she's played it straight she's been pretty good, but it seems that whether it is her herself or the writing or directing, someone can't help slipping in Catherine Tate show moments, it was ok in the last episode because it was very silly anyway but in episodes like this one it just grates a bit.

Other than that it was quite good though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i enjoy it but Tate is awful...you need a decent bit of totty as the sidefkick.

Rose or Martha she aint !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i enjoy it but Tate is awful...you need a decent bit of totty as the sidefkick.

Rose or Martha she aint !

Good job they come back later then. And Georgina Moffat as the Drs daughter :love:

Some nice little clues to the finale on Saturday.

And CT's brilliant. Much better dynamic between the Doctor and assistant now because she doesn't act like a lovesick schoolgirl fawning over him.

(Probably because the Master/Davros is controlling her using the device installed on her back - I predict)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here