Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Who is coming back

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Splendid chaps all of them!

BTW Colin Baker did not kill the show. He was let down by poor scripts and JNT losing the plot. He is a damn fine actor which the recent audio adventures prove.

Yes I am a fan.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

BTW Colin Baker did not kill the show. He was let down by poor scripts and JNT losing the plot. He is a damn fine actor which the recent audio adventures prove.

Yes I am a fan.

totally agree. Just watched Caves of Androzani - great story and I believe Peter Davison said he wouldn't have decided to leave if he had more stories like that

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Yes I am a fan.

Thats why people dislike McCoys early stuff. Fact is the scripts were still meant for Colin Baker!

He is good, trial of a time lord proves it! He was massivly let down by his bosses.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Ace (Sophie Aldred), largely cause she is hardcore Charlton - even ad-libbing lines in broadcast episodes asking the Doctor how Charlton are doing in that time era - and a big sex kitten to boot xxx

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Favourite Doc - John Pertwee

Asst - Kate (always screaming "Doctor, doctor a Dalek a dalek")

Enemy - The Cybermen..............always scared the s**t out of me, used to hide behind the sofa until they had gone.

Also used to hide there for Lost in space for some reason,,,,,,,I scared easily as a Kid 1

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Fav doctor = Tom Baker

Fav assistant:
katy_manning0003.jpg

Fav episode:

drwho3.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
fataddick said:
Ace (Sophie Aldred), largely cause she is hardcore Charlton - even ad-libbing lines in broadcast episodes asking the Doctor how Charlton are doing in that time era - and a big sex kitten to boot xxx
Just a thought do you live in Gillingham or Eastbourne and coach it to the games Fataddick???:tosser:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Hadlee said:
Favourite Doc - John Pertwee

Asst - Kate (always screaming "Doctor, doctor a Dalek a dalek")

Enemy - The Cybermen..............always scared the s**t out of me, used to hide behind the sofa until they had gone.

Also used to hide there for Lost in space for some reason,,,,,,,I scared easily as a Kid 1

Ermm Rich, I mean Hadlee, you still hide behind the settee.Its what you are doing there that should fill you with shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here