Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Alice Roberts

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
aliceroberts.jpg

A young Janet Ellis perhaps.

And as the old Janet Ellis is still worth a go.........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saw her this morning filming at Auckland Castle. She smiled at me (well actually, she was smiling at my dog, but I'll take it). :love:
Lucky you, she had a brief cameo in the last Detectorists as well

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The pre-2010 content on this thread is quite an eye opener. What a bunch of entitled, sexist (and deluded) knob-heads.

Edit, @Beach Hut 'babe' :facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
The pre-2010 content on this thread is quite an eye opener. What a bunch of entitled, sexist (and deluded) knob-heads.

Edit, @Beach Hut 'babe' :facepalm:
I just read some of this thread to my 18yo daughter who finished her A levels this morning (yay) and her response was
"This is objectifying women, it's disgusting ". The youth have spoken.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I just read some of this thread to my 18yo daughter who finished her A levels this morning (yay) and her response was
Typical teen, thinks they know it not all. Wait until you get out into the real world love.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’ve read some of the current general NSC to my 20 yo daughter, her response was “Clearly a forum of angry boomers and Xers”

Edit, i would say having been a member of this parish from the beginning, yes the language was colourful but there was less nastiness amongst us!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve read some of the current general NSC to my 20 yo daughter, her response was “Clearly a forum of angry boomers and Xers”

Edit, i would say having been a member of this parish from the beginning, yes the language was colourful but there was less nastiness amongst us!
She should enjoy the moral high ground while it lasts. She'll be written off as a 'Zer' soon enough by whatever comes next :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here