Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downtime

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Morning all,

I'm going to be doing a bit of tinkering with the server later (upgrading a few bits and installing a couple of bits) hopefully to improve the performance of the machine.

This will mean I will need take the machine down for a bit. I don't envisage this taking more than 30 mins.

So be warned and I'll give you an hour or so to have a bloody good moan starting...........................................now!

Arthur

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I blame magoo.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Presumably you're going to finish judging Celebrity Masterchef (BBC1 now) before you have a tinker?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Morning all,

I'm going to be doing a bit of tinkering with the server later (upgrading a few bits and installing a couple of bits) hopefully to improve the performance of the machine.

This will mean I will need take the machine down for a bit. I don't envisage this taking more than 30 mins.

So be warned and I'll give you an hour or so to have a bloody good moan starting...........................................now!

Arthur

Your pizza is making me rather hungry!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
KNIGHT OUT!! :rant:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Presumably you're going to finish judging Celebrity Masterchef (BBC1 now) before you have a tinker?

Yep.

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but Gary Wilmot wins with he cheese and cheese pizza.

Starting now, should only need one restart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here