Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

down to 17th

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But it'll be ANOTHER addition to the game-in-hand column after today.

YAY !

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Currently two points off 13th with FOUR games in hand! Seven points off 8th place with THREE games in hand. Obviously, it is better to have points on the board, but these postponements may assist us as some key members of the team are still settling in. However, we MUST get some decent loan signings in.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
this is a DISGRACE that we have dropped in the table today.

if we dont play, and teams around us play and win, is it not common sence that we would drop in the table.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
what a pointess thread

we have 2/3/4 games on most teams in the table and will not finish anything like 17th

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wilkins OUT!!!!!!

get dowie in NOW!!!!

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
they should of just rearranged 1 of our tuesday games 2 to today when they no huddersfield were playing in fa cup

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wilkins OUT!!!!!!

get dowie in NOW!!!!

You are not serious I hope Dave, he is a walking disaster just what we do not need. Can we not wait until the end of the season and Warnock gets fed up with Palace or they dont get promotion and he gets the sack then we'll have him.

To answer seagulsss they tried to re-arrange one apparently but with no success.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Lets put it this way, what does everyone think we will get out of our 4 games in hand?

Cheltenham (H)
Gills (H)
Southend (A)
Huddersfield (A)

Personally I can see us getting 7 points, which would ACTUALLY put us 10th and within striking distance of the play offs.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Another winless Saturday,but will Wilkins resign?

As for Dowie,he's as ugly as our football.

what a pointess thread

we have 2/3/4 games on most teams in the table and will not finish anything like 17th

I take on board what you are saying, but I'd rather have the points than the games in hand. History has proven this method previously.

I am concerned with the position we currently hold, but I do believe that we are a better team than the position suggests and we certainly will not be there at the end of the season.

The boys need to produce a run of at least 5 wins on the trot to give them that confidence. If this is achieved then we will be in a very good position for the play offs and momentum/form will be on our side. However, we need that run, and with a realtively 'new' side taking the field I have some doubts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here