Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dowie at tonites game

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Happy Seagull said:
It's about time one of these gems we've had on loan stays with us. Too many times another club has been able to step in and offer more.

Yeah it must be so frustrating, as i said in another post we had Ashley Cole on loan a few years back and he was different world he really was, he was 18 at the time but no way on earth were Arsenal ever going to sell him

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
How long can Jordan keep Johnson if Palace don't go up?I really can't see you lot doing it unless you fluke it in the play offs.I hope you don't go up and Palace have a good clear out of high earners next season:drink:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
What was the bigger shock though?! :p
YES to the stadium..............We knew the time was right tro redress the balance as far as Palace goes.:lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I personally think Andy johnson is a very good Championship striker who might do a job at one of the less glamorous Premiership teams but shouldn't be abywhere near the England squad.

You scummers are forgetting the larger picture - 90 minutes at Withdean is a pleasure when it means you get to stay in the lovely seaside resort of Brighton, whereas there's no price high enough to have to spend even 15 minutes anywhere near a shit hole like croydon.

Sorry to bring that up. ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think all we can hope for at the moment is extending his loan to a season long one.
It's nice to dream though.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
NMH said:
You scummers are forgetting the larger picture - 90 minutes at Withdean is a pleasure when it means you get to stay in the lovely seaside resort of Brighton, whereas there's no price high enough to have to spend even 15 minutes anywhere near a shit hole like croydon.

:yawn:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
NMH said:

:rolleyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
I would do more than roll my eyes at that sweeping comment BB if I were you. He is talking about the place you live and your childrens home land.

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
I would do more than roll my eyes at that sweeping comment BB if I were you. He is talking about the place you live and your childrens home land.

Are you stirring the pot CB? Go check out the homo thread on BBS. Have a look at Mr Che's post and my reply.

:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here