Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doves

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
I was there last night and they were top...Shame there was no 'Cedar Room' but there was a good mix of old and new stuff.

Anyone see the support band?...They were utter gash!

Agree about The Cedar Room- thought i heard the intro to it at one point and got well excited, but it was a different song.

I was really hoping they'd play House Of Mirrors off the new album but that didn't happen either. But i aint complaining.\

Re. the support band. I watched 20mins and thought their tunes were decent, but jaysus they were dull to watch

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Agree about The Cedar Room- thought i heard the intro to it at one point and got well excited, but it was a different song.

I was really hoping they'd play House Of Mirrors off the new album but that didn't happen either. But i aint complaining.\

Re. the support band. I watched 20mins and thought their tunes were decent, but jaysus they were dull to watch

Yeah, the drummer came out onto the stage with his mouth organ and I, like yourself, thought they were going to launch into the 'Cedar Room' but played 'Here It Comes' instead.

But all in all, it was a good gig.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
watched most of the support band, surprised to hear one of them say that that they have a new album coming out. Not sure how many copies they expect to shift :lolol:

They were OK in a very tedious sort of way, sounded a bit like the Proclaimers maybe but not as good. But, as Skint Gull rightly pointed out next to me, "at least they are a 100 times better than Glasvegas!"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I didnt get to see them but am looking forward to their Glasto slot.

I did see PJ Harvey and that Parish bloke though. That was mighty fine as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here