Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double Fatalities

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But if I'm a complete dick surely that's even MORE of a reason to put me on ignore and not whing like a tedious bore every time I post?

No it is actually quite funny, however I do suggest you get actual medical help for your attention seeking issue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You miss the point which is everything you do seeks attention just by having a different opinion it is OK but as you get older it will be a serious medical issue that can be resolved early, up to you though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Managed to get home n the snow hill to marylebone route. There were no trains from Victoria so we ended up on the gatwick express which went via the London bridge route. Waited at gatwick for train to hove and got back just after 11.30

Just out of interest; how long does that train take? I know it's cheaper going that way, but never fancied it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You miss the point which is everything you do seeks attention just by having a different opinion it is OK but as you get older it will be a serious medical issue that can be resolved early, up to you though.

Be careful Beachy, if he ever gets you message he could turn nasty :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Its over 2 hours, think about 2 hours 20. Very slow, but as you say, its cheap. Its not running next week, but we sorted cheapo tickets on the Euston New Street train

Ahh, fair enough.
Yeah I heard there's railworks on that line, that day.
Can't beat them trains from Euston to Birmingham though, our one took 1H 25M. :O

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
FFS just got back and a fatality meant we waited over an hour for a train from New street then we get to Victoria and another person jumped at Clapham Junction.

Not a good journey home tonight........

We were just discussing this at work the other day, the way the January multi-jumpers were a bit late this year. Must have been waiting for a break in the weather eh?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were just discussing this at work the other day, the way the January multi-jumpers were a bit late this year. Must have been waiting for a break in the weather eh?

Fair comment, it is not as if you can jump in front of a train when there are none due to snow :lolol::lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its the drivers and passengers I feel sorry for. Not the selfish bastards that jump inconveniencing everyone else. Its selfish because you are getting someone else to do it : the driver - what chance has he got? None and he had to live with it.

If you gonna do it, do it with minimum dispruption where hopefully only the emergency services see it as they are trained to do so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here