Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double Fatalities

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS just got back and a fatality meant we waited over an hour for a train from New street then we get to Victoria and another person jumped at Clapham Junction.

Not a good journey home tonight........

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
it took me about 6 and a half hr to get home today

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Absolute nightmare. No trains from New Street to Euston, but went via Reading/Gatwick to get home, and ended up by pure chance therefore missing the issues caused at Clapham. Still, god forbid it happens to the 6000 next week...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ended up going Brum - Reading - Gatwick - Brighton, in the end. Wasn't too bad.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Journey up was fine. Journey back we were'nt booked until 9.10 so had a while to wait around birmingham, until i was told i wasnt allowed in any weatherspoons or similar after 5 being under 18! Heard about the cancelled trains around 6/7 pm but were told our train would be fine by the rail customer support office. Got to BNS at about 8.50, train was on time until about 15 mins before departure, CANCELLED due to a fatality! Ended up sitting around another hour for the 10.10, and made it across london in about 10 minutes to make the 12.05 from victoria, just!
Finally got home about 1.40 ish!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
FFS just got back and a fatality meant we waited over an hour for a train from New street then we get to Victoria and another person jumped at Clapham Junction.

Not a good journey home tonight........

So two people are dead and you're moaning about how long it took you to get home. Nice. And why the need to share every journey story with us? Made it in to work in the snow...whoopee!, late home because of fatalities....ahhhh. Can't you just set up a Twitter account to share this stuff so that people who are actually bothered can read it and leave this forum for discussions of things with a wider interest?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So two people are dead and you're moaning about how long it took you to get home. Nice. And why the need to share every journey story with us? Made it in to work in the snow...whoopee!, late home because of fatalities....ahhhh. Can't you just set up a Twitter account to share this stuff so that people who are actually bothered can read it and leave this forum for discussions of things with a wider interest?

Alternatively just don't bother reading my posts or put me on you ignore list as if I really care :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why do we have to have these pointless threads - someone complains about the inconvenience of suicides on train tracks and before you know it we're up to 15 pages of the sympathetic v the unsympathetic? Beach Hut, get on your bike, I don't care if it is 50 miles each way, I've never been held up on my commute by someone throwing themselves in front of my bicycle before. Thread closed.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
FFS just got back and a fatality meant we waited over an hour for a train from New street then we get to Victoria and another person jumped at Clapham Junction. Not a good journey home tonight........
. You should have gone to Costa. Home indoors by 10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here