Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't want to wake up

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
.....from this amazing dream we're all having now.

We are just totally amazing at the moment and I want it go on until next May!!!

Someone will probably burst our bubble soon, but now it's just the most fantastic time to be an Albion fan!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dear Jim,

Please can you fix it for me to have this feeling last forever. If this is not possible then please fix it so that saturdays game is 8 hours long so we dont have to leave the amex until well into the night. Please also fix it that during this 8 hours we at one point see a team with all of Hoskins / CMS / Lua / Buckey and Noone rampaging forward at the same time.

Yours sincerely

BHA

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Totally agree, I'm struggling to sleep at the mo as I'm getting too excited, big smile on my face last night (which doesn't happen often, ask the wife).

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
4 tabs open on browser NSC, Cardiff forum, Blackpool forum, Southampton forum

Refresh all/smile ad infinitum

GullysGuy

Apr 19, 2011
I had a dream last night that Brighton performed the mighty ducks "flying v". Casper called them from the back and shouted "FLYING V". Led by CMS at the front..hoskins, lua lua, nooney and buckley behind, forming the V and start running down the pitch, passing the ball between them. Defenders perplexed to this obvious masterstroke by Poyet. Hoskins passes back up to the front thorugh CMS' legs before he absolutely traction engines it into the back of the net. The crowd go wild.

Maybe I should stop eating cheese before bed.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
.....from this amazing dream we're all having now.

We are just totally amazing at the moment and I want it go on until next May!!!

Someone will probably burst our bubble soon, but now it's just the most fantastic time to be an Albion fan!!
agree amazing time for our club. the turn around in the last 2 years is incredable:albion2:DREAMLAND IT IS:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here