Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

don't forget Bridcutt

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Strange, I thought that was the most ineffectual I have seen him and would rate only a 5 or 6 for yesterday. I thought he stood off tackles, looked tired and didn't run very much and that was the reason Peterborough had so much of the ball. Still, game of opinions

I agree with you. He lost the ball several times and looked a little tired today. Well for the first 60 minutes. However, he became brilliant again for the last thirty. He really picked it up. Thought noon was MOTM.

Albion4

Jul 12, 2011
For me, Bridcutt has been our player of the season to date. The amount of times yesterday that he broke up their attacks was unbelievable. For me he has to be the first name on the team sheet. He is the sort of player who very rarely gets mentioned because he wont win us a game, but he certainly will stop us losing games this year.

Hate to say it, but we will do well to keep hold of him come january

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bridcutt never has a bad game!

only one I know of was away at Orient last year (and he put his hand up and admitted he'd had a shocker). Every other game he has just been totally effective, premiership bound, hopefully with us!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I went to the Blackpool & Peterborough games and for me he was MoM for both. If you don't go up this season, you may struggle to keep him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
For me, Bridcutt has been our player of the season to date. The amount of times yesterday that he broke up their attacks was unbelievable. For me he has to be the first name on the team sheet. He is the sort of player who very rarely gets mentioned because he wont win us a game, but he certainly will stop us losing games this year.

Hate to say it, but we will do well to keep hold of him come january

this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here