Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't expect a noise from Brentford tomorrow

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Just been talking to Brentford mates' who are coming down for the game, and as of today, Brentford had only sold a pathetic 200 tickets

Now I know they are struggling at present but for a relatively easy game to get to, 200 is woeful

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I find that difficult to believe, a Brentford supporting workmate of mine is involved in a bike ride to Brighton tomorrow afternoon and they have about 70 or so involved in that !

They were expecting to take 700

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Rougvie said:
I find that difficult to believe, a Brentford supporting workmate of mine is involved in a bike ride to Brighton tomorrow afternoon and they have about 70 or so involved in that !

They were expecting to take 700

Not true unfortunately! There are less than 20 doing the ride and 5 marshalls along the route!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Innit weird that both meetings between us this season have taken place on Tuesday evenings.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even weirder, both games were midweek when Coppell managed them:eek:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Sussex on Leith said:
No it isn't. If we'd played Hartlepool twice in midweek, that would have been strange.

Well, we played Hull AWAY on a friday night.............that was pretty wierd!!!! (although great night out, as we won 2-0!)

PS I know your post mentioned Hartlepool, not Hull, but an away game in East Yorkshire on a friday night (not televised) is a pretty wierd fixture!

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So can i assume that it was 'arranged' that whenever we play Brentford in the league the games will fall on midweek days?

Or are you lot a bunch of CHISLEMONKEYS?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Not so young Chappers. Who can forget the Glenn Thomas "debacle" of a few years back, that was on a saturday

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The powers that be also had us playing Stoke in midweek for the past two seasons running.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
i never thought about it actually.

spose it could be made that way to avoid trouble or summit like that but then we wouldn't have played qpr on satdis and not brentford?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Not so young Chappers. Who can forget the Glenn Thomas "debacle" of a few years back, that was on a saturday

Ahh yes, i do remember that.

So, the last four meetings between the teams have been midweek.

Is this arranged? Some one TELL MEEEEE!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More worrying I can only recall one win against Brentford and that was bloody years ago at Gillingham. Are they a bogie team or what?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Update of tickets sold by Brentford.....

Just spoken to another Brentford mate whose coming down (which is why we HAVE to win, otherwise piss taking will be extreme, October's 0-4 game was bad enough, can't have us losing at home as well!!!) and Brentford have sold the grand total of 300 tickets as of 4pm this afternoon

Woeful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here