Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't drink Coca-Cola

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I lived in Malvern from 1986 to 1989. The Malvern were a fantastic place to go for a walk, bike ride or even better sledging in the winter.

It will be a great shame if Coca Cola dig up the place.

I used to get free Malvern water by visiting St. Anne's well and drinking the water from the fountain which flowed straight from the countryside.

I actually prefer Pepsi Cola, so they will not getting any of my business anyway.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Safeway said:
I LOVE Coca-Cola, it's WELL nice. :drink:

Don't drink Coke...
eatdrink017.gif

Drink PEPSI instead!
eatdrink031.gif

Last edited:

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Type Boycott Coke into Google and see what you get.

Plus they have also been known to deplete water reserves in India.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Just stick to beer. Sorted.
Unless it's made with Malvern hills water.
Oh bugger.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
magoo said:
The trouble is everytime they show a picture of Falmer in the argus they show the picturesque lake with a nice big house in the background.

That is not where the stadium is going to go!!

Therefore, that is probably not where they're going to drill.

When did the nimby's get a lake?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've not drunk any cola in 6 years bnow, and nor do I intend to.

The stuff is rancid and foul, and I've no desire to contribute to Coca Cola's mega wealth when all they do is destroy the world.

Coca Cola is also used by the emergency services to clean blood from the roads after traffic accidents. FACT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I need Coca Cola for my Bacardi. FACT.

Did you know that if you spent any longer than 3 hours in a bathtub full of Coca Cola, it would go flat.

And no-one else would want to drink it.

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
At the beginning of WW2 ITT (massive american multinational in past decades) had factories all over europe including the United Kingdom and Germany. They were effectivly backing both sides before Pearl Harbour.
After the war they claimed and received compensation from the British Government for bombing their municition factories in Germany during the War.
(Also they heped assasinate President Alleyende of Chile but thats another story).
All American Multinationals are a law unto themselves and this continues to this day with the involvement of Dick Cheynes ex employer in IRAQ.:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bluejuice said:
I've not drunk any cola in 6 years bnow, and nor do I intend to.

The stuff is rancid and foul, and I've no desire to contribute to Coca Cola's mega wealth when all they do is destroy the world.

Coca Cola is also used by the emergency services to clean blood from the roads after traffic accidents. FACT

I used to use it for cleaning ice making machines back in the seventies.

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
Do you support their ex drunken cocaine sniffing business partner of Osama Bin Laden's brother, who happens to be president @ the moment.
The British equivalent for Prime Minister @ the moment would probably be one of Jeffrey Archer's sons. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Coke is well lovely

Coca Cola is a brown syrupy disgusting excuse for a drink

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here