Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't Cry For Me Lewes District

Barrel of Fun said:
Is it not 'her' party that are fighting the wind turbine?
That was one of the great mysteries during the local election.

Bearing in mind that the proposed wind turbine is in the ward that I was contesting, I found it impossible to work out what the Lib Dem candidates' views were on this topic.

I read their literature and it gave nothing away.

I even tried asking voters what they thought the Lib Dems were saying ... but no-one knew.

The only thing I did find out from the Lib Dem leaflet was that I supported the incinerator at Newhaven. Which was news to me. The leaflet did, however, quote NSC to 'prove' it.

Or - to be more precise - it half-quoted NSC.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Lord Bracknell said:

Bearing in mind that the proposed wind turbine is in the ward that I was contesting, I found it impossible to work out what the Lib Dem candidates' views were on this topic.

I even tried asking voters what they thought the Lib Dems were saying ... but no-one knew.

The only thing I did find out from the Lib Dem leaflet was that I supported the incinerator at Newhaven. Which was news to me. The leaflet did, however, quote NSC to 'prove' it.

:thud:

Oh my good god! They didn't! Did they? What did they quote?

One would imagine that they thought the turbine was not vote winning material, so they side stepped it. :nono:

In case they are still reading NSC -

Dear Ann, Liz, David, Norm, Marina and any slimeball I have forgotten to mention.

Fist yourselves.

Oodles of love,

Barrel of Fun
xxx

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Lord Bracknell said:

It had Kanchelskis in it?:ohmy:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Is Marina Pepper's ex-colleague, David Neighbour, a revolutionary as well? The Trotsky of Telscombe Cliffs! Or is he too busy prowling around his beach chalet looking for adventure or whatever comes his way?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here