Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't bother going to Shrewsbury on Tuesday night

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It does seem a bit of a strange thing to come out with. I'd certainly like to hear his reasoning behind it.

Bloody hell, people are still moaning about McGhee's valid point about the Stoke game being pointless, what the hell are they going to make of this!!!

Indeed, the difference being is the Stoke game didn't actually mean anything. This is the one thing we actually have to look forward to for the rest of the season!

Last edited:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
This is the one think we actually have to look forward to for the rest of the season!

That sentence doesn't make sense, but I think I know what you are trying to say. I will tell you that there will be no one more proud at Wembley than Micky Adams when he leads The Albion on to the pitch for the final.

If any mug thinks that he really doesn't care about Tuesday's game, I will show you an muscles aching, ear bashed football squad that will strongly differ with you.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
:bounce: I make no apologies for bouncing this thread.

Adams didn't care about this game, did he? Just look at the post match interview that Little Legs gave. To me it resembles a highly delighted football manager.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Adams didn't care about this game, did he? Just look at the post match interview that Little Legs gave. To me it resembles a highly delighted football manager.

delighted because 'winning' decreases the chances of him getting the boot?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

To be fair, we won on the lottery of penalties and I dare suggest that had Forster not stopped him bringing on Fraser instead of Robinson, we might well have lost during normal time.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
To be fair, we won on the lottery of penalties and I dare suggest that had Forster not stopped him bringing on Fraser instead of Robinson, we might well have lost during normal time.

That little word 'if' that means so much. A former manager said during a post match interview, "If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather."

But the matter doesn't relate to anything during this exchange of views . This thread had nothing to do with winning or losing a match; nothing to do with team tactics or team substitutions. The author of the thread suggested that Adams didn't care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here