Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't be to harsh on the boys.....it turned out men against boys.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
The score was a little unfair, brezovan had a nightmare today rabbit in the headlights, a lot of balls should have been caught and not punched, so he will have learned a lot from today, it was a big ask to get anything at Anfield, they tried to play but just could not break down a good Liverpool side. Gus will have learnt a lot from the game to about his players, who's capable who's not. Staying in this division this season was the priority anything more than that would be a bonus. We came up against a very good side today who wanted it. The team will learn from this and get better and stronger in time, summer will be interesting to see who comes and go's. Credit to kazenga lua lua he gave all the traveling fans something to cheer about. Onwards and upwards Albion......Liverpool put 9 past palace......lol:cheers:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Thanks for a reasonable post amongst the shit, no need to be too down today- the more important game is Hull and then Ipswich. My only worry is that moral will be low but Poyet wont let that happen.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The score was a little unfair, brezovan had a nightmare today rabbit in the headlights, a lot of balls should have been caught and not punched, so he will have learned a lot from today,

No. He should have learned from Stoke last year, he was doing exactly the same things. He has no guts to come and claim the ball under pressure. He is League One at best, same as Ankergren (that's why Leeds dumped him as soon as they were promoted).

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Pretty much agree but we do need a decent goalkeeper.

I know he makes the odd mistake or two but don't you think it was the occasion which had him beaten to a large extent?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think this, has he ever actually played well in a cup match. Need to get off his back IMO.

It cannot have been easy with the Kop en masse behind him no doubt shouting all sorts, anyone would have lost their nerve.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We lost, was FA cup, no points gone. Disappointing but acceptable as the players and backroom leave with even more experience. Not a mind shattering result. Two firsts for me... never seen us concede six, never seen a streaker live!

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Its not the end of the world. We lost to a full strength Liverpool side costing in excess of £100 million.

The club is in the greatest position for years, both on and off the pitch. We do have players that are not good enough for the championship, but these will be offloaded as the club progress over the coming seasons.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That game highlighted the gulf in class between the prem & championshp.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
don't agree

That game highlighted the gulf in class between the prem & championshp.

the gulf is the gap between us and the premiership... other championship sides would have given liverpool a better game than we did..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
the gulf is the gap between us and the premiership... other championship sides would have given liverpool a better game than we did..

We'll be able to judge that next Sunday. I doubt it will be same scoreline but I cannot see Cardiff beating them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here