Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hiney said:
I'm going up with Hans Kraay Fan Club.

My wife would ACTUALLY kill me if I played football again but I'm willing to help out if you need a ref/linesman/magic sponge handler/photographer

:thumbsup:

Assuming that the actual 'playing football' part didn't kill you first!

Seriously Ian, are you on for this? It will mean leaving at 7.00am.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hans kraay fan club said:
Assuming that the actual 'playing football' part didn't kill you first!

Seriously Ian, are you on for this? It will mean leaving at 7.00am.

id say earlier than that, gotta get to stadium nice and early aswell

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
El Presidente said:
Count me IN, and I can get Padders to play too I am sure. We can easily get to Donny for 11am, although we are both in our mid 40's

Cheeky git, it's nearly a year until I'm 45.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
id say earlier than that, gotta get to stadium nice and early aswell

Not really. Leaving at 07.00 [from Eastleigh - not Brighton] allows 30 minutes for a fry-up at the services, arriving in Donny by 11.00 for 11.30 K.O.!

As for getting to the stadium, our Donny man says this;

"If it does go ahead, then kick-off would probably be about half eleven I would have guessed. That would allow time for about 30 - 35 minutes each way, and would also give us time to get to Belle Vue for the buffet, and we'd be there for about 1.00 - 1.30."

I'm personally up for leaving 30 minutes earlier, to go for an 11.00am KO, so as not to have to rush about.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi lads.

Spoke to Paul of our Retford Branch this evening, and he is in the process of sorting a pitch for us to play on at Cantley Park - next door to our training ground.

He's just about ready to finalise it, so if you lot can guarantee you are sending at least 11 people to play, the match is definately on, and we can have the Fans United game.

For those that are interested, I'll leave my mobile number with you closer to the day of the game, and if you have any problems either getting to Donny or getting to Cantley Park, then I'll be more than happy to meet you somewhere in Donny, or direct you to it.

Oh, and the free buffet will still be on in our bar after our match. :cool:

I'm looking forward to it already!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
In that case can I nick a lift for me and another (or 3 spaces if you have room) from as Close to Brighton as possible? I can drive to anywhere fair close but dont trust me car to get all the way to Donny!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If anyone wants the NSC Albion kit I will see if I can locate it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It would be good if the definate arrangements are posted on here, like exactlocation of the place its being held, time etc etc, as theres no way i can play but me and her indoors will come along and do the supporter bit :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have asked my brother and he is a YES also, so the all-star, all-ginger centre half partnership are at your diposal. [Reunited for the first time since Hove Park 6th Form, a year or ten ago].

Oh, without wishing for him to sound like a tart, he will only play if there are showers!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone needs to take charge and make sure there are at least 11 players who WILL be there and that everyone has a stripey shirt to wear etc. Or this is going nowhere.

*carefully backs away from the thread*

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, lets start counting then. [Not "maybe" or "I will if..." - just I WILL BE THERE AND HAVE A SHIRT]

I will begin.

I will be there and I have a shirt. That is 1.

My brother will be there [if there are showers!] and I have a shirt for him also. That is 2

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here