Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny tickets for AWAY fans on general sale on Wednesday

Thread Title amended to be more accurate than the Original

via Doncaster, which is when they put them on General Sale.

If there is a decent takeup at general sale, then I suspect there is an excellent chance that Donny will take their full allocation, resulting is a capacity gate for our 1st game (as long as BHA fans take up the slack)

It has been reported on here from a Donny fan that they expect to bring about 1500, which would mean a partition on the south would no longer be possible.

There could potentially be 1,000 + Albion in the south.

Can't see a prob - there still seems to be a love in with the Donny fans. More the merrier.

I know for a 100% fact what I would be doing on Wednesday if I was not fortunate enough to have my ST!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Huzzah, I'm off work Wednesday! What time do you think I should be hitting the club shop to queue? 6am?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Also, how do you know it's wednesday?

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
i will being on the net all day trying to get a ticket. so will they make seats availible in the south if away teams dont sell out?

Huzzah, I'm off work Wednesday! What time do you think I should be hitting the club shop to queue? 6am?

Sorry if I missled you (I agree my thread title could be missleading) but what I am saying is the remaining Donny allocation will go on general sale on Wednesday.

Unfortunately the club still have not announced when the remaining 2500 home tickets will be sold!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry if I missled you (I agree my thread title could be missleading) but what I am saying is the remaining Donny allocation will go on general sale on Wednesday.

Unfortunately the club still have not announced when the remaining 2500 home tickets will be sold!

That's a very misleading thread title

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Early night Sunday then to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Monday morning.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
right. so when our the club selling tickets then?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So, do Donny have an "away membership" scheme that would stop Albion fans buying south-stand tickets from them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here