Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster sold out

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
The club have just posted on the official site that Donny is VIRTUALLY sold out.

Meanwhile, Albion's opening game with Doncaster Rovers on Saturday 6th August has virtually sold out. Tickets are currently unavailable, but a small number may be released next week.

Additionally tickets may also become available if Doncaster sell less than half their allocation - full details will be announced next Tuesday afternoon, with any available tickets available from that evening.

I tried to get two tickets from Donny at 10.30 this morning and was told they'd sold out.They took my details as they said they were asking for more ... Hope they have kept some back!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As Donny have sold over half the away end more tickets will be sent up to meet supply and demand if you know what I mean. :lol:

Skellow Rover

Jul 27, 2011
We've sold out what we have been sent, i would post a link but i'm not allowed as i haven't mad 25 posts. Check our official site it is on there. Really looking forward to it :)

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
The Keepmoat's keeping a waiting list now, in the event that we can get more from BHA.
Sean O'Driscoll's Barmy Army on tour again!!!
Fantastic. Should be a wonderful party... and 3 points of course!!!!!

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Spoke to someone in our ticket office this morning who said they had sold alot of tickets to people in the Brighton area - around 100 or so who had called up the DRFC ticket office.

Apparently the tickets sold to these people, if they dont appear on the DRFC database of having purchased tickets before, the purchases will be cancelled and money refunded.

So anyone from Brighton who has bought tickets for the away will probably be disapointed.

Yes there is a waiting list set up with already hundreds of names currently on it.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The Keepmoat's keeping a waiting list now, in the event that we can get more from BHA.
Sean O'Driscoll's Barmy Army on tour again!!!
Fantastic. Should be a wonderful party... and 3 points of course!!!!!

The Albion will have to send you more tickets. Hope you have a great day out but go home pointless. :thumbsup: :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Donny take the rest of the tickets, do they not need to pay for all of them? (Or is just for cup games?)

I hope they sell all of them! Should be a CRACKING atmosphere!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Spoke to someone in our ticket office this morning who said they had sold alot of tickets to people in the Brighton area - around 100 or so who had called up the DRFC ticket office.

Apparently the tickets sold to these people, if they dont appear on the DRFC database of having purchased tickets before, the purchases will be cancelled and money refunded.

So anyone from Brighton who has bought tickets for the away will probably be disapointed.

Yes there is a waiting list set up with already hundreds of names currently on it.

and anyone on the waiting list with no purchase history will also be disappointed:
Doncaster Rovers | News | Latest from the Keepmoat | Latest from the Keepmoat | BRIGHTON TICKETS SOLD OUT!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here