Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
And if my eyes do not deceive me, is that the Croydon nomarks adrift at the foot of the premier league by 6 points already with the joint worst goal difference, joint worst goals scored. I wonder if that fat PL paycheck is making up for being so crap?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
All still very close in this division. The win today has put us close to play offs, a defeat today and we would have been too close to relegation for comfort. So much can change now with a run of results (either way, but I hope for a good run on the back of this).

Masky

Jan 15, 2011
Result confirms destined for mid table obscurity .. Unless... We do a Reading... Believe!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
**** me some people on here are pro whiners !!! Do you get out of bed everyday with this attitude and think oooohhh I may die or get gas gangrene or shit myself on the way to work, ****ing hell !!!!!!!
We won FFS well done Oscar and the boys imagine the damage we are going to inflict when Bridcutt, CMS, Ulloa, Lua Lua, etc etc are all back and fit !!

Maximum carnage will begin :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Result confirms destined for mid table obscurity .. Unless... We do a Reading... Believe!

Wins 3-1 away with depleted squad and without playing well. Confirms 'mid table obscurity'.

Does not compute.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here