Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs. Brighton and Hove Albion - Match Thread

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
With the naming of 5 subs I dont understand why you would not have keeper on bench

Adams did it occasionally, actually it was more common for us not to have a keeper on the bench at the start of the first season at Withdean. Although given the choices of Walton or Ormerod though I am suprised we bothered with a keeper at all.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please keep this thread updated if anything exciting happens people. Had to work late and am stuck on train home at the mo....Ta

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Seems a bit unusual to me also not having a sub keeper although I would imagine that it is a very low percentage of games that one is used.

Based on that it could be argued that it's better to have more options on the outfield.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
And how do you feel about it?!?!

I agree with you really.

Our first choice, Ankergren, injured himself after half an hour a couple games ago and had to be subbed. Should Lucas do that tonight, Richardson would put on the gloves and we'd have a complete defence re-jig.

Much rather have a named keeper on the bench. Just seems foolish not to, especially when you can put five there yet only make three subs anyway.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seems a bit unusual to me also not having a sub keeper although I would imagine that it is a very low percentage of games that one is used.

Based on that it could be argued that it's better to have more options on the outfield.

True, However I guess thats why you have someone like Reid on the bench?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds pretty even so far.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don't know what it sounds like but looks a cracking game on the sporting life website. One off target shot so far.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good time to score.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Has the frenchman touched the ball? I really think he is rubbish.Why Wilkins likes him i don't know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here