Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster - our EASIEST game of the season!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Looking at their paper thin squad and lack of quality in depth, i think unfortunately Donny could well finish bottom this season.

Therefore, I expect tomorrow to be our easiest game of the season. Forget all this "no easy games" nonsense, we should win by at least 2 or 3 clear goals.

Think things will get tougher from here so important (despite stadium opening) that we bag the points!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Absolute rubbish. Donny have a £3m striker in Sharp and a squad full of Championship experience. They were flirting with the top half until being ravaged with injury last season. If we carry this attitude into any game this season we are in big trouble.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I hope this thread's not bounced by the Doncaster fans tomorrow night.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
NO, NO, NO, NO.
Please don't let us f***ing start with the "we should be winning games like this" we've just been promoted FFS, a lot of people need a reality check.
There are NO easy games in this league.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Looking at their paper thin squad and lack of quality in depth, i think unfortunately Donny could well finish bottom this season.

Therefore, I expect tomorrow to be our easiest game of the season. Forget all this "no easy games" nonsense, we should win by at least 2 or 3 clear goals.

Think things will get tougher from here so important (despite stadium opening) that we bag the points!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loving it , At least your fellow supporters are more astute. We will be amongst your very HARDESTgames this season believe me.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
We will SMASH them apart tomorrow..........it's 2.....3..........4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaagggggggguuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllssssssssssssss!!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Absolute rubbish. Donny have a £3m striker in Sharp and a squad full of Championship experience. They were flirting with the top half until being ravaged with injury last season. If we carry this attitude into any game this season we are in big trouble.

Which team conceded 10 in their last 3 away games?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Which team conceded 10 in their last 3 away games?

Did you read the bit about them being ravaged by injury? They have also strengthened. We have a good chance of winning if we play at the top of our game, anything less and we could get beat, as in any game this season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
True Dan , there are no easy games in this Division as most of you know I was merely jesting but believe me our lads will be onto this thread like a ton of bricks. :ohmy::smile:

But its only one person saying it and everyone else saying be quiet, hardly the foundation for coming down like a ton of bricks eh?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
:shutup: What a load of old twaddle, I understand confidence, but that is well over the top. Donny will have something to say tomorrow that's for sure. Three points are very important to both teams. So lets wait and see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here