Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Doncaster intense.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Crazy streaker at end. Never see that again the game has changed so much. It was indeed intense you could feel it. Fans reaction was unbelievable support.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The size of the camera the person must have been carrying to film it is what’s making me laugh.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Emotions aside, if anyone moans about the quality of Potterball, they'd do well to watch this game, or one from that era (96-98).

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I always wish I'd see myself or my friends on these videos, but never do - annoying, as I think I was standing about 2 metres from the cameraman in the North

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Funny watching all the players and referee playing out the final couple of minutes as close to the tunnel as possible.

:lolol:

We seldom get football crowds like that anymore (which is a shame for those that never experienced it)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Emotions aside, if anyone moans about the quality of Potterball, they'd do well to watch this game, or one from that era (96-98).
Shut up and be grateful for everything Albion now because we once bounced around the bottom tier of league football? Don’t think football works like that.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That piece of music at the end of the video still haunts me, it's like a bad penny just pops into my bonce every now and then and that's it, a explosion of good and bad memories from my time watching us play at Goldstone, it's odd because i can't remember the game at all just the last time i went with all my Eclipse buddies some of whom never got to see us play in the new stadium, don't know what that music was but the tune remains floating around the noodle as clear today as it was then.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

I think those who say "Wasn't the Goldstone great?" or "I prefer lower league football to the Prem" are the ones who really need to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here