Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster how many

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If there is less than 300 left - would it be POTG ? What are the chances of over 300 people turning up without a ticket ?

Donny only sent 1,500 tickets which would be sale or return. If we had asked for extra then we would have to sell them all as none can be returned.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The Albion have sent their spare tickets back and the Donny ticket office have told me that I can buy a ticket for cash at the Soccer Centre from 1:30pm which I presume is next to the stadium. I asked if I'd definately get in if I made the journey up and was told Yes. So it is POTG - or at least pay near the gate in cash!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Albion have sent their spare tickets back and Donnu have told me that I can buy a ticket for cash at the Soccer Centre from 1:30pm which I presume is next to the stadium. I asked if I'd definately get in if I made the journey up and was told Yes. So it is POTG - or at least pay near the gate in cash!

You can also pay for a ticket from the ticket office at The Keepmoat (I used a debit card last time) if you want to walk around to the other end of the stadium.

pubteam

Feb 28, 2012
The Albion have sent their spare tickets back and the Donny ticket office have told me that I can buy a ticket for cash at the Soccer Centre from 1:30pm which I presume is next to the stadium. I asked if I'd definately get in if I made the journey up and was told Yes. So it is POTG - or at least pay near the gate in cash!

The Soccer Centre office is attached to the stadium. It's just nearer to the away end than the Ticket Office, so they just sell away tickets from there to make it easier. It's on the South West corner of the stadium, adjacent to the Astroturf pitches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here