Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster away attendance?

The smallest club in the league who couldn't fill their own ground on the last game of the season when tickets were being given away for a meaningful game that needed a result.

In the middle of the holiday season & a long way from home - Donny will do well to bring 800 down.

If in doubt? Take a look at their away support last year. They averaged 936 in the league last year. Games in the south of the country they obviously took a lot less

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon about 1800.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I suppose we should also consider whatever time of year and no matter how we are fairing or even how poorly another team may be doing coming to Brighton regardless of Falmer is so much more of an appeal to away supporters than many other clubs-

call it the Brighton factor-

say 400? more fans from the away side than you would get at a like for like distance away trip.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Imagine how annoying it would be to see them release another 1500 seats from Donny's allocation if you've already bought a seat in their end!!

If they segregate the away end (Donny sell less than a thousand) , the surplus tickets for us (1000+ ?) would sellout within minutes online so the chances of getting one are very slim anyway.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Didn't a charming young lady from Doncaster answer this question for us last month.

She thought they would do well to bring down about 1,500.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think it will sell out and this is a great opportunity for some northern seagulls without season tickets to jump in the donny end.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here