Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Donald Trump: Your favourite gaffes, threats, quotes and misdemeanours

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Stephen Colbert's monologues have been incredible for the entire 4 years of his presidency, and also during the campaign.

They're all on YouTube but I would especially recommend the Scaramucci series - the arrival, the bonkers media appearances and the subsequent firing. Bohemian Rhapsody never sounded so good in different context.

Not that I've seen face-to-face, as Trump just tends to walk off if he gets some hard questions. But Stephen Colbert is so great as a regular Trump-shredder on his show.

[yt]JpUxQyLCBbk&t=7s[/yt]

Well worth a trawl-back. Also Seth Meyers

[yt]75frb_9hZp4[/yt]

Discovered these guys last year, and they've made the lockdown evenings a whole lot more entertaining since I subscribed. Their monologues are truly excellent viewing.

The two Jimmies - Fallon and Kimmel are pretty good as well.

Jul 20, 2003
Just remembered another one. Suggesting guards should shoot people in the legs and that they should reinforce the wall with a trench full of alligators and poisonous snakes.

:mad:

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
During his speech before boarding Air Force 1 for the last time at his rally today, he said due to his great work we have two vaccines and another one on the way which we will see cases of covid "sky rocketing downward"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here